ChopChop is available in one, two, or three-year subscription plans, with pricing as follows:
Complete the ChopChop Individual Subscription Order Form to subscribe for either 4, 8, or 12 issues. You can also purchase back issues for $5 a copy (until supplies last).
Holiday Gift Set Offer:
Inspire an aspiring chef with the gift of ChopChop and Seasoned. For the holiday season, we are offering the Head Chef and Sous Chef gift sets. Respectively, each gift set includes the following:
- A 1-year subscription of ChopChop or Seasoned, an exclusive ChopChop children’s apron, and a set of Welcome Industries visual measuring cups, OR
- A 1-year subscription of ChopChop or Seasoned and an exclusive ChopChop children’s apron.
For more information and to order, visit the ChopChop Family Holiday Gift Set web page.
ChopChop is a quarterly print magazine published in both English and Spanish. Endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and winner of the prestigious James Beard Foundation Award for Publication of the Year, ChopChop is filled with nutritious, great-tasting, ethnically diverse, and inexpensive recipes. It includes fun food facts, educational STEM activities, interactive games and puzzles, and more. ChopChop is distributed through children’s hospitals, health centers, public schools, after-school programs, American Indian health services, and community organizations.
United States orders:
- 3 Years (12 issues): $40.95
- 2 Years (8 issues): $28.95
- 1 Year (4 issues): $18.95
Canadian and International orders:
- 3 Years (12 issues): $70.95
- 2 Years (8 issues): $48.95
- 1 Year (4 issues): $28.95
ChopChop can be ordered by the box for $65 (including all shipping and handling), which includes 50 copies of the magazine. Delivery to U.S. addresses only. Order by calling 617-924-3993 or emailing email@example.com.