Overnight Oats with Blueberries
We love this breakfast recipe because (1) it’s delicious, and (2) your refrigerator does all the work for you while you sleep! Plus, it’s easy to grab and go if you’re running late in the morning.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter *if you're allergic to nuts, use sunflower butter or tahini.
Divide all the ingredients evenly between the two jars
Screw the top on each jar tightly and shake well.
Refrigerate overnight. The next morning, eat right out of the jars.
- Try sliced ripe banana instead of blueberries.
- Swap in sliced strawberries for blueberries.
- Add a pinch of ground cinnamon or . teaspoon vanilla extract.