Zucchini "Spaghetti" is a perfect recipe for pasta lovers who are looking to shake up this classic noodle dish.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife or spiralizer (adult needed)
- Measuring spoons
- Medium skillet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 zucchini, cut in very thin strips
- pinch salt
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Put the skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high. When it is hot, add the olive oil and water.
- Add the zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is tender and golden, about 5 minutes. Serve right away, sprinkled with salt and Parmesan cheese.