Your Own Salad Dressing
Give everyone on your list a bottle of customizable salad dressing, with ideas for tasty additions.
Glass container with a lid
- Put oil, vinegar, and salt in the glass container.
- Cover, shake and serve. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Make a gift tag that offers your gift-getters a description of what it is, and ideas for finishing it:
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried herbs (like thyme, rosemary, oregano)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (like mint, dill, basil, cilantro)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground spice (like black pepper, cayenne, cumin)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, lime, or orange zest