Totally Amazing and Scrumptious Eggs
I don’t like eggs – boiled, scrambled, poached – it doesn’t matter. I don’t even like the smell of them! I challenge you to make good-tasting eggs!
Tell me a little about yourself and your favorite foods and I’ll see what I can do.
My mom and I just made the egg recipe that you sent us. I LOVED IT! It will definitely be a recipe we will keep and use in the future.
Newsletter Sign Up
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Crack the egg on the rim of the bowl, and let the egg slide into the bowl. Throw away the shell.
- Beat the egg with the fork or whisk until it’s evenly yellow.
- Add the spinach and scallion to the bowl and mix well. (It will look mostly like spinach but don’t worry, that’s how it should look.)
- Add the cheese.
- Put the skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Wait two minutes for the skillet to heat up and add the oil.
- Add the spinach and egg mixture and let it cook until the edges start to firm up, about 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, flip the mixture over and cook about 1 minute.
- Carefully transfer to a plate and enjoy right away.