Totally Amazing and Scrumptious Eggs
I don't like eggs – boiled, scrambled, poached – it doesn't matter. I don't even like the smell of them! I challenge you to make good-tasting eggs!
Tell me a little about yourself and your favorite foods and I'll see what I can do.
My mom and I just made the egg recipe that you sent us. I LOVED IT! It will definitely be a recipe we will keep and use in the future.
Sharp knife (adult needed)
Fork or whisk
Small skillet (nonstick if you have it)
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Crack the egg on the rim of the bowl, and let the egg slide into the bowl. Throw away the shell.
- Beat the egg with the fork or whisk until it's evenly yellow.
- Add the spinach and scallion to the bowl and mix well. (It will look mostly like spinach but don't worry, that's how it should look.)
- Add the cheese.
- Put the skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Wait two minutes for the skillet to heat up and add the oil.
- Add the spinach and egg mixture and let it cook until the edges start to firm up, about 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, flip the mixture over and cook about 1 minute.
- Carefully transfer to a plate and enjoy right away.