Stir Fry Vegetables
Wow! At first glance, this recipe may seem long. It has lots of ingredients, but it isn’t complicated. The trick is to gather all the veggies before you start and cut them to the same size. You’ll be surprised how easy this one really is!Newsletter Sign Up
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Put the water, soy sauce, corn starch, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and chili paste, if using, in a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Put a large skillet or a wok on the stove, add the oil, and turn the heat to high.
- Let the skillet heat for 2 minutes and add the bell pepper, broccoli, and mushrooms and cook until the broccoli is bright green, 2-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy (or spinach) and snow peas and cook until the greens are brightly colored but still have some crunch, about 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the scallions and bean sprouts and cook 1 minute. Serve right away.