Spicy Roasted Nuts
These are crunchy and just a little spicy — a perfect gift for any nut-lover on your list! Package them in small plastic bags, or in small lidded jars. Tie a ribbon around, add a gift tag, and get ready to say, “You’re welcome”!Newsletter Sign Up
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Turn the oven on and set the heat to 300 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients on the baking sheet and use the spoon to mix well.
- Once the oven temperature has reached 300 degrees, carefully put the baking sheet in the oven and roast until the nuts are a shade darker, 10-12 minutes. Set aside to cool before packaging.
To make the nuts:
- Sweet: add 1 tablespoon honey, real maple syrup, or sugar.
- Curried: add 2 teaspoons curry powder.
- Spicier: double the chili powder.