Roasted Coconut Granola
Granola is a toasty, oaty combination we love to serve with either milk or yogurt.Newsletter Sign Up
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Turn the oven on and set the heat to 300 degrees.
- Put the oats, walnuts, coconut, pumpkin seeds, and salt in the bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle in the oil and maple syrup and mix well.
- Put the mixture on the baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Once the oven temperature has reached 300 degrees, carefully put the baking sheet in the oven and bake the granola until it is golden, 25-30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool. When the granola has cooled completely, add the raisins and mix well. Store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
• Instead of vegetable or olive oil, try coconut oil
• Instead of raisins, use currants, or chopped dried apricots or dates
• Instead of walnuts, use pecans or almonds
• Instead of pumpkin seeds, use sunflower seeds.
If you can’t find unsweetened coconut, use sweetened coconut and use 2 tablespoons maple syrup instead of 3.