If you’ve only eaten boiled or steamed cauliflower, then you’re going to be really surprised — and thrilled — to try it roasted. Instead of being white, soft, and cabbage-y tasting, it gets brown, crispy and super sweet in the oven.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Mixing bowl
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Measuring spoons
- Spoon, for mixing
- Pot holders
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and florets pulled apart
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Turn the oven on and set the heat to 425 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Put the mixture on the baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Once the oven temperature has reached 425 degrees, put the baking sheet in the oven and cook until the cauliflower is golden brown, about 30 minutes.