These couldn't be simpler – or more coolingly beautiful! You can make "-sicles" with other fruit of course: melon balls, strawberries, pineapple chunks. Got friends coming over? These are fun and easy to make for a crowd.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Vegetable peeler
- Wide plastic lid (such as a yogurt or Tupperware lid)
- 4 wooden ice-pop sticks
- 1 kiwi
- Peel the kiwi and cut it into 4 thick slices
- Push a wooden stick into each slice and lay the "pops" on the lid. (Because the lid is flexible, you can bend it to pop the pops off!)
- Freeze until solid, about 2 hours. Enjoy!