Hands-on time: 15 | Total time: 30 | Makes: 4 Servings plus extra vinaigrette
- To make the Herb Vinaigrette: Put everything in the jar, screw the lid on tight, and shake, shake, shake.
Or: Put everything in the bowl and whisk, whisk, whisk.
- Taste the dressing on a leaf of lettuce. Does it need more oil, more lemon juice or vinegar, or a pinch of salt? If so, add it and taste again.
- To make the Green Salad: Put the romaine, tomato, cucumber, apple and cheese in the bowl.
- Add 3- 4 tablespoons Herb Vinaigrette and mix until the lettuce leaves are well coated.
- Serve right away. Cover and refrigerate extra Vinaigrette for up to two weeks.