Banana, almonds, and yogurt make this frosty drink super healthy — but a sprinkle of nutmeg makes it taste surprisingly like your favorite holiday treat.
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Blender (adult needed)
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the top on tightly. Turn on the blender to medium speed, and blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy, 30-60 seconds.
- Divide the smoothie equally into 2 glasses and serve right away.