Even though there are no eggs in it, the flavor of the nutmeg will convince you that this holiday drink tastes exactly like eggnog. Feel free to double the recipe for a party, or to serve it in smaller cups.
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- 2 glasses
- Large spoon
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg, for topping
- Put half of the milk, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla in each glass and stir to combine.
- Top each glass with a sprinkle of nutmeg and serve right away.
OR ELSE For a warming winter beverage, heat the milk gently first. Try adding other sweet spices.