The yogurt in this nearly instant salad dressing adds a tart flavor and rich creaminess too.
- Measuring cup
- Jar with lid or small bowl
- Measuring spoon
- Fork or whisk
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (any kind is fine) or fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put all the ingredients in the jar, put the lid on tightly and shake, shake, shake.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and whisk, whisk, whisk.
- Taste the dressing on a small piece of salad. Does it need more of anything? If so, add it and taste again.
- Use right away or cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.
For an even zestier flavor, add a clove of minced garlic and/or 1 tablespoon of mustard.