Crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside — you’ll have a hard time stopping once you bite into one!
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Large baking pan
- Measuring spoons
- 1 head cauliflower, core cut out, pull apart florets into pieces about the size of popped corn
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Turn the oven on and set the heat to 425 degrees.
- Put the cauliflower, oil, and salt on the baking sheet and mix well.
- When the oven temperature has reached 425 degrees, put the baking sheet in the oven and cook until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
DID YOU KNOW? Cauliflower is a member of the cabbage family. Its name means "cabbage flower."