Bet you didn't know you could cook grapefruit! Try this as a dessert or as a breakfast.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Measuring spoon
- Small baking pan
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Turn the oven on and set the heat to broil.
- Cut the grapefruit in half.
- Loosen the segments using the grapefruit knife.
- Put the grapefruit halves, open side up, on a baking pan. Drizzle each half with 1 teaspoon honey.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and broil until the tops are bubbling and lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool a little bit and then enjoy them warm.