Bet you didn't know you could cook grapefruit! Try this as a dessert or as a breakfast.
Sharp knife (adult needed)
Small baking pan
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your equipment and ingredients and put them on a counter.
- Turn the oven on and set the heat to broil.
- Cut the grapefruit in half.
- Loosen the segments using the grapefruit knife.
- Put the grapefruit halves, open side up, on a baking pan. Drizzle each half with 1 teaspoon honey.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and broil until the tops are bubbling and lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool a little bit and then enjoy them warm.