Fruit salad is even better when it’s on a stick! And it’s fun to make. What other fruits do you like? You can use those instead. (Skewers are sharp, so you’ll need a grown-up’s help. Or you can use wooden ice-pop sticks, if all your fruit is nice and soft.)
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- 8 bamboo skewers (adult needed)
- 16 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into 4 thick slices
- 8 cubes cantaloupe, honeydew, or watermelon
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Poke the skewer into the center of a fruit piece and slide it on, adding fruit pieces in whatever order you like.
- Serve right away, with the yogurt for dipping.