Tuna with mayo is tasty, but here’s a fresh idea with apples, pickles, and celery. If you like big flavor, this is for you!
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Can opener
- Small bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons relish or chopped pickles
- 2 7-ounce cans tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- Put the tuna in a small bowl and break up the clumps with the fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to let the flavors mingle. You may store refrigerated up to 3 days.