Why eat your bananas when you can drink them! If your bananas aren’t frozen, feel free to add an extra ice cube or two.
Blender (adult needed)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the top on tightly. Turn on the blender to medium speed and blend until the mixture is smooth, 30–60 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into the glasses and serve right away, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
To help make any smoothie colder and thicker, it’s great to have slices of frozen banana ready to go. And it’s easy!
- Peel an overripe banana.
- Slice it into thin rounds.
- Put the slices in a resealable plastic bag and put it in the freezer.