Avocado Apple Smoothie
It might seem weird to add avocado to a smoothie, but trust us: it’s the secret ingredient that turns this fruit shake into a creamy-dreamy treat.
Sharp knife (adult needed)
Citrus squeezer (if you have one)
Blender (adult needed)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the top on tightly. Turn the blender to a medium setting and blend until the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.
- Add 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter or 2 tablespoons toasted chopped nuts
- Add 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes