Apple Pie Smoothie
This smoothie has protein-rich almonds and yogurt, to give you lots of energy—and the cinnamon and vanilla gives it a rich sweetness that might remind you of a favorite dessert!
Sharp knife (adult needed)
Blender (adult needed)
1. Put all the ingredients in the blender in the order listed.
2. Put the top on tightly. Turn the blender to a medium setting and blend until the ice is chopped and the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Serve right away, or store in a thermos or covered in the refrigerator, up to 4 hours.
To help make any smoothie colder and thicker, it’s great to have slices of frozen banana ready to go. It’s easy:
1. Peel an overripe banana.
2. Use a butter knife to slice it into thin rounds.
3. Put the slices in a resealable plastic bag and put it in the freezer.