Any-Berry Overnight Oatmeal
Assemble this creamy oatmeal the night before you want to eat it. While you sleep, your refrigerator will do all the work for you! In the morning all you have to do is eat it.Newsletter Sign Up
Hands-on time: 5 | Total time: 600 | Makes: 1 Servings
* If you’re allergic to nuts, skip them.
- Put all the ingredients in the jar.
- Screw the top on tightly and shake well.
- Refrigerate overnight. Eat right out of the jar or put it in a bowl first.
- Try chopped mango or peach instead of berries.
- Try chopped toasted pecans instead of almonds.
- Add a pinch of ground cinnamon or 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract.