How you can help
If you would like to support us by subscribing to one of our magazines, you can subscribe and get more information here.
Did you know that pediatricians in every state “prescribe” ChopChop to patients in need?
Through the generosity of donors like you, as well as funds from subscription sales, ChopChop Family has created a “Best Practice Bank,” which provides complimentary boxes of ChopChop in English and Spanish to qualified pediatricians. A gift of $65 pays for one box, and donations of any size are appreciated.
Please click donate above, fill out this remittance letter, and send it back to us; or call us directly at 617.924.3993. ChopChop Family is a 501c3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Our organization earned a 2019 Gold Seal of Transparency on GuideStar, the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations. Now the ChopChop Family community, as well as over 10 million GuideStar users, can find in-depth information about our goals, strategies, capabilities, and progress. We’re shining a spotlight on the difference we help make in the world. Plus, we’ve provided fresh information to 200+ charitable websites and applications that use GuideStar data, such as AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good. Check out our updated GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
SPONSORS, PARTNERSHIPS & FRIENDS
Investing in our mission helps to aid in delivering quality content to families, schools, libraries, teachers, doctors, and corporations. Align yourself with this growing and important movement and get the priceless benefit of helping kids stay healthy, as well as:
- Opportunity to distribute issues to further your own marketing needs to your constituents
- Exposure in-book to families as they plan and cook meals—to our distributions partners, pediatricians, non-profits, and communication centers
- Recognition of your company on our website as supporting the real food movement
- Opportunity for other cross-promotional programs including exposure to our social media audiences
- Teach kids to cook and to be nutritionally curious and literate
- Empower kids to actively participate as health partners with their families and doctors
- Establish and support better eating habits for a lifetime of good nutrition
- Stem the tide of unhealthy children who are growing into unhealthy adults
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact [email protected].
With support and encouragement from our partners, more children are inspired to cook real food, and families are learning how and why to eat healthfully. We are grateful for the relationship with our partners, which helps to amplify our work to improve children’s health.
To partner with us, please contact [email protected]
From supplying food and equipment for our photo shoots, to in-kind products and services, friends of ChopChop Family help sustain us. We proudly acknowledge the deep commitment and kindness of these organizations.
To join our group of friends, please contact [email protected]