ChopChop Family is a small not-for-profit with a huge mission, and we would love your help. When you donate to our organization, you help get our content and publications—ChopChop, Sprout, and Seasoned—to those who need it most.
To help support our mission, please click donate above or call us directly at 617.924.3993. ChopChop Family is a 501c3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
SPONSORS, PARTNERSHIPS & FRIENDS
Investing in our mission helps to aid in delivering quality content to families, schools, libraries, teachers, doctors, and corporations. Align yourself with this growing and important movement and get the priceless benefit of helping kids stay healthy, as well as:
- Exposure in-book to families as they plan and cook meals
- Recognition of your company as supporting the real food movement
- Opportunity to distribute issues to further your own marketing needs
- Opportunity for other cross-promotional programs
- Teach kids to cook and to be nutritionally curious and literate
- Empower kids to actively participate as health partners with their families and doctors
- Establish and support better eating habits for a lifetime of good nutrition
- Stem the tide of unhealthy children who are growing into unhealthy adults
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
With support and encouragement from our partners, more children are inspired to cook real food, and families are learning how and why to eat healthfully. We are grateful for the relationship with our partners, which helps to amplify our work to improve children’s health.
To partner with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From supplying food and equipment for our photo shoots, to in-kind products and services, friends of ChopChop Family help sustain us. We proudly acknowledge the deep commitment and kindness of these organizations.
To join our group of friends, please contact email@example.com