Kitchen Activity Cards for Kids Ages 2+
WHAT IS it?
Developed by ChopChop Family in collaboration with the American Academy of Pediatrics, and with funding from the CDC, Eatable Alphabet™ teaches toddlers that cooking real food is fun.
The cards offer a portable, accessible way to:
- Cultivate bonding between kids and caregivers
- Promote early nutrition awareness
- Experience the senses of sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste
- Introduce language, including some Spanish words, and food literacy
- Learn counting and early STEAM knowledge
- Teach valuable life skills
Inside, there are 26 educational cards. The front of each spill-proof, two-sided 5 x 7-inch card features a letter, the name of a food, and its Spanish translation.
HOW CAN I GET IT?
Who is it for?
Eatable Alphabet is aimed at kids aged 2+. In addition to the more conventional types of literacy, this product aims to: