As a nutrition educator, your work is to give SNAP recipients the recipes, information, and nutrition education they need to live healthfully. ChopChop is an innovative tool for fostering nutrition education in target communities. Six-time winner of the Parents’ Choice Award and James Beard Foundation “Publication of the Year,” ChopChop is filled with nutritious, great-tasting, and ethnically diverse recipes that will inspire families to make healthy choices within a limited budget. Each quarterly issue offers:
- 40 pages filled with beautiful photography and inspirational design
- Delicious, diverse, affordable, and kid-tested recipes to teach SNAP-eligible recipients to cook real food together as a family
- Fun and interactive food facts, gardening projects, and puzzles to promote nutrition education
- Games and activities to get—and keep—kids moving
- Publication in English and Spanish
- No advertising
Get ChopChop and give SNAP-eligible recipients the recipes, cooking tips, and nutrition information they need for healthy habits to last a lifetime. Order in bulk/boxes of 50 issues by calling 617-924-3993 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on custom programs and pricing, please contact Evilee Ebb at 508.269.9346 or send an email to email@example.com.
"Oklahoma State University Extension Agency conducts a nutrition class for 4th grade students. Their representative gave me your magazine. I LOVE it. Thank you for putting together kid-friendly, healthy recipes." —Tessa Russell, Oklahoma